Wool Dog Coat - Blazer - Khaki
The Blazer Woollen Dog Coat is made with wool mix fabric, commonly used in making human blazer coats. The fleece lining keeps your dog warm and comfy in cold weather. The coat is machine washable, wind proof and shower proof. The buttons are made from wood.
- Luxury, lightweight and warm
- Larger front strap to protect the dog from wind
- Large pad of surcingle that straps around the body to keep the dog warm
- V shape at the back of the coat to let your dog to wag its tail
- Forward folded collar to keep the neck warm
- Velcro straps make it easy to wear and to remove
- Choose from the drop down menu using the length measurement
Length 8" Chest 10-13" Neck 6-7.5"
Length 10" Chest 12-16" Neck 7.5-10.5"
Length 12" Chest 15-19" Neck 9.5-12"
Length 15" Chest 18-23" Neck 12-15"
Length 18" Chest 22-27" Neck 14-17"
Length 22" Chest 26-32" Neck 18-22"
Dog Coat Measurement Guide -
Dog coat size is the length measured from the base of the neck to the base of the tail. This measurement will determine where the garment will stop along the back. However, the back length will not matter if the chest measurement is not correct.
Your dog's chest is measured from directly behind the front legs and behind the back. This is generally the most important measurement for clothing. If it is too small, the item will not fit, if it is too big, your dog will not walk comfortably. This area is generally the widest part of a dog's body.
If a meaurement falls between two sizes, we recommend going for the larger size.